Note: to link to this page, use “http://www.googletutor.com/google-manual”. It’s important to understand that links to individual pages within the manual could possibly change in future.
- Understanding the Search Results Page
- Setting Your Preferences
- Building a Basic Search Query
- Adding Basic Operators
- Adding Advanced Operators
- Searching Within a Number Range (upd 05/27)
- Using Page Specific Web Search Operators
- Using the Advanced Search Form
- Using the Google Directory
- Phone Book Search
- Movie and Showtime Search
- Stock Quotes and Information Search
- Special Numbers Search
More Sections Coming…
The lessons are a work-in-progress. I’m sure that I’ve missed some details, or got things wrong, in some of the lessons. In my rush to get something going, I’ve probably even misspelled some things. I would very much appreciate it you would alert me to any items I should correct or add. Please use the contact form.